The American Institutes for Research (AIR) announced publicly on January 6, 2020, that Cambium Learning Group, Inc. acquired its assessment division to form Cambium Assessment, Inc. (CAI).
Since the acquisition, a transition plan to rebrand references within the online systems, applications, and supporting documentation used to administer Idaho assessments has been in the works.
- The rebranding of AIR to CAI will not impact the functionality of the online systems and applications (TIDE, ORS, etc.).
- However, each online system and application will have a new domain within their URL referencing CAI instead of AIR.
- Further, the name of some of the online systems will change (e.g., AIRWays Reporting will change to Reporting).
- Once the new URLs are deployed, CAI online systems and applications will only be accessible using the new URLs. Portal cards on the ISAT portal will be linked to the new URLs.
- The domains within the portal URLs will also change, but, unlike the online systems and applications, the former portal URLs will redirect to the new URLs. The URLs will rebrand from *.airast.org to *.cambiumast.com. The former portal URLs will remain active until August 15, 2021.
- Similarly, the Idaho Help Desk email address will be updated to email@example.com. Email sent to the former help desk address will redirect to the rebranded address.
- “DoNotReply” emails from all CAI systems will originate from DoNotReply@cambiumast.com when the rebranding is completed.
The rebranded online systems and application URLs will be operational on Monday, June 15, 2020, and the URLs will be published to the field in advance. The rebranded ISAT portal resources will also be available on the ISAT portal on or before June 15. CAI and Idaho SDE will send a notification to the field and post an announcement on the ISAT Portal on June 15 confirming that rebranding is complete.
Please contact the Idaho Help Desk using the contact information on this page if you have questions about the rebranding plan.